- Top 7 Best Cryptocurrency Portfolio Management /Tracking Apps (2019)
- Terms & Conditions
- Best Cryptocurrency & AltCoins Portfolio Management Tracker of 2020
- (UPDATED 2018!) Keeping Track Of Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio; Best Apps of 2017
- Best Cryptocurrency Portfolio Trackers
- Delta – Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracker
- Best Ways to manage and track your Cryptocurrency portfolio:
- Signup to our Newsletter
- Manage Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio and Track Your Profits
- Post Pagination
Top 7 Best Cryptocurrency Portfolio Management /Tracking Apps (2019)
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 19, Jan 2019
Best Cryptocurrency & AltCoins Portfolio Management Tracker of 2020
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
(UPDATED 2018!) Keeping Track Of Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio; Best Apps of 2017
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Use License Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
You must be at least 18 years old to use Coinwink services.
Delta – Cryptocurrency Portfolio Tracker
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Coinwink or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Coinwink's website, even if Coinwink or a Coinwink's authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. SubscriptionYour monthly subscription will continue on a month by month basis unless you cancel your subscription.
We can cancel or suspend your subscription at any time if, in our sole discretion, you have committed a material or persistent breach of these Terms (such as a failure to pay fees when due) or any other terms applying to your use of the Coinwink.
Best Ways to manage and track your Cryptocurrency portfolio:
You are entitled to cancel your subscription with Coinwink at any time. You can cancel your subscription by going to your account settings and clicking "Cancel Subscription". If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of that billing cycle. Unless required by law, we will not provide refunds in connection with the Coinwink subscription.
Signup to our Newsletter
6. RefundsGiven the nature of the digital services provided by Coinwink and considering the several costs involved in creating and maintaining the service, we do not offer refunds.
In case our main service - creating and sending cryptocurrency alerts - was not fulfilled and it was a direct cause of Coinwink's application malfunctioning, we guarantee that all steps will be taken to ensure that the service will be fulfilled as soon as possible without any additional costs involved for our users.
For SMS messages broadcasting, Coinwink uses Twilio SMS messaging API.
Twilio provides a worldwide coverage for SMS messages delivery. Neverthless, some countries (e.g. India) have some specific restrictions for inboud SMS messages.
If you haven't received your SMS message, please contact us and we will resolve the matter as soon as possible.
7. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on Coinwink's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
Manage Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio and Track Your Profits
Coinwink does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Coinwink may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Coinwink does not make any commitment to update the materials.
For cryptocurrency price information, Coinwink uses Coinmarketcap.com professional API where the price of a particular coin is determined averagely, based on different exchanges where that coin is traded.
Coinwink should not be held responsible for the possible malfunction of the Coinmarketcap.com API.
8. LinksCoinwink has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Coinwink of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.