Mahip Industries IPO is opening on 26th February 2019, has planned to raise approximately Rs.
16.63 Cr through the issue of 5,196,000 Equity Shares. The company will available at a cheaper valuation compared to its peer Worth Peripheral.
The lead manager to the Mahip Industries IPO is Finshore Management Services Limited and the Registrar to this IPO is Bigshare Services Private Limited .
- Mahip Industries continue to look for upgrading its technology and their range with the use of modernized equipments and advanced technology.
Currently, the company has a installed capacity of 3500 tons per annum and intends to increase their existing capacity to 8352 tons per annum by Financial year 2018-19 and 2019- 20.
- The company has rich experience of more than two decades of experience in the packaging industry, and has earned a respectable place among the top players in the industry.
This is through the offer of the best products and services to reputed industries.
- Currently the company is present in Gujarat, but the company plans to reach to national and international clients in order to serve top companies worldwide.
- The company is certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 (Quality Management System) Certifications from JAZ ANZ.(+).
- The policy of the Government to ban the use of plastics will directly helps Paper/ Corrugated industry supply in which the company operates and as a result the business is expected to increase going forward.
Mahip IPO Details
The objects of the IPO are working capital requirements – 12.87 Cr.
Offer related expenses & General expenses of the corporates- 3.75 Cr
Issue Open: February 26th, 2019 – March 1st, 2019
Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
Issue Size: 5,196,000 Eq Shares of Rs10 (total of approx.
Issue Price: Rs 275-Rs 280 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 4000 Shares
Minimum Order Quantity: 4000 Shares
Retail Allocation: 50%
Listing At: BSE SME
Listing Date: March 11th, 2019
Should you Invest in Mahip IPO?
The company for the period ended March 31, 2018, FY 2016-17 and FY 2015-16, has delivered the revenue of Rs.14,026.4 Lakhs, Rs.10,741.06 Lakhs and Rs.10,395.06 Lakhs, respectively, which represents the growth of 3.35% from the FY 2015-16 to FY 2016-17.
For the period ended March 31, 2018, FY 2016-17 and FY 2015-16 the company has reported the net profit of Rs.
Dollar Industries Turns Focus To Supply Chain
618.7 Lakhs, Rs.182.5 Lakhs and Rs. 168.3 Lakhs, respectively, which is a growth of 8.33 % from the FY 2015-16 to FY 2016-17.
The company’s Net Profit after tax for the year 2018-17 rose to Rs. 414.13 Lakhs from the year 2017-16 of Rs.121.86 Lakhs, that reflects an increase of 242.14% from last year.
The investors may “subscribe” for long term to Mahip Industries IPO.
bse, Featured, sme, Stock fundamental analysis, stock market, stocks to watch