- eBroker, a founding member of HKEx hosting services – to offer ultra-low latency trading and risk management solutions to financial institutions.
- Market access to china launched.
- HKEx RMB futures market making system launched.
- Global futures and options trading platform launched.
- Index arbitrary trading system for China market launched
- Trade order management system for China private equities firms launched.
- Douglas Chan, the founder of eBroker, received the Prestigious Award for the First Outstanding Information Technology Elites Award in Hong Kong.
- eBroker received the Prestigious Award at the China’s Top 20 Innovative Companies Award in Greater China.
- Nick Ng, the founder of eBroker, received the Prestigious Award for China’s Top 10 Most Innovative Leaders Award in Greater China.
- eBroker - The Winner of ‘The Best Financial Application’ in APICTA – Asia Pacific ICT Awards.
- eBroker Systems - the Winner of ‘Product Gold Award’ at The Hong Kong 7th IT Excellence Awards organized by Hong Kong Computer Society.
- eBroker Systems - the Winner of ‘Gold Award - The Financial Software Application Category’ at China Pan-Pearl River Delta Software World 2005.
- New research & development center in Shenzhen established--- eBroker Systems (Shenzhen) Ltd.
- Asset allocation management system (AAS) launched for institutional clients.
- An integrated account management and risk management solution empowered our clients to trade multiple markets.
- eBroker Systems Ltd established.
- Innovative and high performance trading and risk management services for Hong Kong broker-dealer community - order management system (also called broker supply system in HK) with direct market access (DMA) capabilities to Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (SEHK) and Hong Kong Futures Exchange (HKFE).