Recovery Mode Step by Step
1. Hold Sleep/Wake button down and slide to turn off iPad
Turn on computer and launch iTune (make sure you have the latest version of iTune)
3. Plug USB cable into computer's USB port
Hold Home button down and plug the other end of cable into docking port. Do not release button until you see picture of iTune and plug.
Factory reset won't work
Release Home button.
6. iTune has detected iPad in recovery mode.
You must restore this iPad before it can be used with iTune.
7. iPad Recovery Mode on computer screen
Select "Restore iPad"...
9. Select "Restore and Update"
10. Extracting Software.
Preparing iPad for restore.
12. Waiting for iPad.
How To Reset RESTRICTIONS PASSCODE IPHONE all IOS
Verifying iPad restore...
14.Restoring iPad software.
15. Verifying iPad software.
16. Verifying iPad Restore...
ipo wont boot
Restoring iPad firmware...
18. Your iPad is restored to factory settings; keep iPad connected to computer
19. Activate iPad
Enter Apple ID and Password
Welcome to Your New iPad
(a) Set up as new iPad (b) Restore from this backup (select from list of backups)
23. Restore from this backup
Phone Does Not Go Into Factory Reset Mode (Hard Reset)
25. Restoring iPad from backup
The settings of your iPad have been restore; keep iPad connected to computer
27. Syncing iPad (Step 1 to 5)
28. Preparing apps to sync
29. Copying 1 of 9
Sync apps, movies and music to iPad
31. Finishing syncing