- What do VCs prize and price? Lessons from Peloton, Uber and WeWork IPOs
- Valencia Nutrition promoters – Mrs Deepthi Anand and Mr Manish Turakhia
- Valencia Nutrition – Upcoming IPO details
- Use of funds
- Valencia Nutrition’s financial performance (in INR lakh)
- Valencia Nutrition Valuation (For FY2019)
- Registrar of Valencia Nutrition IPO
- Valencia Nutrition IPO Allotment Status
- Listing performance of Valencia Nutrition
- Valencia Nutrition Contact Detail
- Valencia Nutrition IPO Subscription Details
Valencia Nutrition IPO description – Valencia Nutrition is an applied biotechnology startup operating in the niche field of researching, developing & marketing high quality, best-in-class nutraceutical products i.e. multinutrient functional beverages to prevent and/or manage lifestyle related diseases. The company offers products under two brands – Bounce Superdrinks & VitaMe Enriched Beverage.
Bounce Superdrinks is a low-calorie hydration drink range which can be consumed by all age groups.
What do VCs prize and price? Lessons from Peloton, Uber and WeWork IPOs
The brand has now expanded to over 14 flavors under 6 sub-variants that includes both still and carbonated drinks.
VitaMe Enriched Beverages are multi nutrient drinks customized to meet gaps in the daily diet thereby offering different nutrients in a ready-to-drink, low-calorie beverage format in four flavors.
It is customized as per the taste buds of Indian customers. VitaMe is available in four variants- Guava Electrolite, Watermelon Prebiotic, Litchi- Mint Unwind and Lemon – Lime Antioxidant Burst.
The company’s formulations are created in-house by highly qualified nutrition & health care professionals.
The founder of the company, Mrs. Deepthi Anand, is a biomedical professional and has over two deades of experience in the field of medical research, nutrition research, product development & technological applications to health.
Valencia Nutrition promoters – Mrs Deepthi Anand and Mr Manish Turakhia
Valencia Nutrition – Upcoming IPO details
Use of funds
- Construction of New Corporate Office and Research Development & Pre Mix Laboratory Building – INR2.00 crore
- Purchase of Key Lab Equipments for expanding R&D facilities – INR0.52 crore
- Sales, Marketing and Distribution Expenses for increasing brand value and improved geographical reach – INR1.85 crore
- General Corporate Purposes – INR0.90 crore
- Issue Expenses – INR0.73 crore
Valencia Nutrition’s financial performance (in INR lakh)
Valencia Nutrition Valuation (For FY2019)
Earnings Per Share (EPS): -INR9.74
Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: NA
Return on Net Worth (RONW): -142.81%
Net Asset Value (NAV): INR6.78 per share (after adjusting for bonus shares)
Registrar of Valencia Nutrition IPO
Bigshare Services Private Limited
E2, Ansa Industrial Estate, Sakivihar Road,
Sakinaka, Andheri (E)
Mumbai – 400 072
Phone: +91 22 4043 0200
Fax: +91 22 2847 5201
Email: [email protected]
Valencia Nutrition IPO Allotment Status
Valencia Nutrition IPO allotment status will be available on Bigshare Services’ website.
Click on this link to get allotment status.
Listing performance of Valencia Nutrition
IPO Opening Date: 23 December 2019
IPO Closing Date: 27 December 2019
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 1 January 2020
Initiation of refunds: 2 January 2020
Transfer of shares to demat accounts: 3 January 2020
Listing Date: 6 January 2020
Listing Price on BSE SME: INR46.45 per share (up 0.98% from IPO price)
Closing Price on BSE SME: INR47 per share (up 2.17% from IPO price)
Valencia Nutrition Contact Detail
Valencia Nutrition Limited
No. 134, 6th Main
1st Block, Banashankari, 3rd Stage
Bangalore – 560 085
Phone: +91 80 2679 9552