- Company Promoters:
- Pure Giftcarat IPO Basis of Allotment
- RITES Limited IPO
- MR. SHWET KORADIYA
- RITES IPO, Date, Allotment, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
- RITES IPO Allotment Date and Link
- RITES Limited IPO, RITES Limited IPO Details
- Grey Market Price, GMP, Premium
- IPO Grey Market Premium, Latest IPO GMP & Kostak Rates
- Objects of the Issue:
- Pure Giftcarat IPO Details
- What is Grey Market Premium?
- IPO News (May 1-6, 2017) from Asha Wealth
- Pure giftcarat limited ipo grey market
- Pure Giftcarat Ltd IPO (Pure Giftcarat IPO) Detail
- Subscription Details
- Listing Date
RITES Limited IPO, RITES Limited IPO Details, RITES IPO Allotment Status Online available now.
Government-owned RITES Limited (Rail India Technical and Economic Services Ltd) has declared that it will hit Dalal Street with its initial public offering (IPO). The IPO of RITES Limited will be open from Wednesday, 20th June 2018 to Friday 22nd June 2018.
The price band of the RITES IPO is set between Rs.
180 and Rs. 185. The company is going to give a discount of Rs. 06 per share to the retail investors and employees.
Pure Giftcarat IPO Basis of Allotment
The face value of the Rites share will be Rs. 10 each. Investors who want to send an application for the RITES Limited IPO must check the given section for more information about the IPO.
RITES Limited IPO
RITES Limited IPO
About the company: Check some main details about the company.
- RITES Limited is a wholly owned Government railway infrastructure consulting company.
- It is a Miniratna (Category – I) Public Sector Enterprise which was established in 1974 under the Indian Railways.
- The company is engaged in transport consultancy and engineering sector mainly in railway infrastructure.
- It has more than 43 years of experience in the trade.
- The company has finished projects in around 55 countries.
- It has completed projects in Latin America, South America Middle East, Asia and Africa, regions.
- Apart from Transport and Railways infrastructure consulting, it also gives consultancy services across other infrastructure and energy market.
Company Promoters: The President Of India, Acting Through The Ministry Of Railways, Government Of India.
About the IPO
- This IPO is part of Government’s disinvestment plan.
- The government wants to divest 12.6 percent of its stake in the company.
- The IPO comprises an offer for sale (OFS) of 2.52 crore shares.
- The price band is Rs.
180 and Rs. 185 with the face value of Rs.
MR. SHWET KORADIYA
- The issue will be open from 20th June 2018 to 22nd June 2018.
- Discount of Rs. 06/- per equity share will be given to the Retail and Employees category.
- 50% shares are allotted to the QIB category, while NIIs category gets 15% and 35% to the retail investors.
- 0.12 crore shares are reserved for eligible employees.
- The lot size is 80 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof.
Objects of the Issue
RITES IPO, Date, Allotment, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
|Open Date||20 Jun 2018|
|Close Date||22 Jun 2018|
|Allotment Date||28 Jun 2018|
|Refund Date||29 Jun 2018|
|Listing Date||02 Jul 2018|
180 – Rs. 185 Per Equity Share
|Discount||Rs. 06 to retail investors and employees.|
|Lot Size||80 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||80 Shares|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||25,200,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs.
|Lead Manager||Elara Capital (India) Private Limited, IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited, IDFC Bank Limited, SBI Capital Markets Limited|
|Registrar||Link Intime India Private Limited|
|Listing at||NSE / BSE|
RITES IPO Allotment Date and Link
RITES Limited IPO Allotment Date is 28th June 2018.
RITES Limited IPO, RITES Limited IPO Details
The link will be updated here. To see the allotment status of Rites IPO, please click on the link given below.
Grey Market Price, GMP, Premium
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): Rs. 17.64
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: Rs.
Pure Giftcarat Ltd IPO (Pure Giftcarat IPO) Detail
10.20 – Rs. 10.48
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 17.28%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Rs. 102.06
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||20 Jun 2018||21 Jun 2018||22 Jun 2018|
- Choice India: Subscribe
- Mehta Equities: Subscribe
- Hem Securities: Subscribe
- KR Choksey: Subscribe
- Prabhudas Lilladher: Subscribe
- Centrum Broking: Subscribe
- Angel Broking: Subscribe
- Arihant Capital: Subscribe
- Kotak Securities: Subscribe
Listing date is 02nd July 2018.
Please check this space for the updates.
Listing Day Figures (02nd July 2018)
|BSE (541556)||NSE (RITES)|
|Low||Rs. 190||Rs. 190|
RITES Limited Address
IPO DRHP / Prospectus
Download Now – Click Here.
- To carry out the disinvestment.
- Sale of up to 24,000,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders, equivalent to 12% Equity Share capital of the Company.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges
Corporate Office: RITES Bhavan, No.
1, Sector 29, Gurugram– 122001, India
Telephone: +91 11 22024610;
Fax: +91 11 22024660;
E-mail: [email protected];