Possible problems with the IPO format files
The inability to open and operate the IPO file does not necessarily mean that you do not have an appropriate software installed on your computer. There may be other problems that also block our ability to operate the InstallShield Object Project file.
Below is a list of possible problems.
- Corruption of a IPO file which is being opened
- Incorrect links to the IPO file in registry entries.
- Accidental deletion of the description of the IPO from the Windows registry
- Incomplete installation of an application that supports the IPO format
- The IPO file which is being opened is infected with an undesirable malware.
- The computer does not have enough hardware resources to cope with the opening of the IPO file.
- Drivers of equipment used by the computer to open a IPO file are out of date.
If you are sure that all of these reasons do not exist in your case (or have already been eliminated), the IPO file should operate with your programs without any problem.
If the problem with the IPO file has not been solved, it may be due to the fact that in this case there is also another rare problem with the IPO file. In this case, the only you can do is to ask for assistance of a professional staff.
|.!c||Graphics Converter Pro|
|.#$#||ULead Photoimpact Temporary|
|.$||Visual Basic Symbol|
|.$?||TR-DOS ZX Spectrum File In HOBETA Format|
|.$d$||OS/2 Planner Data|